With Watkins, you get to choose your favorite business methods, your level of involvement, and the amount of income and bonuses you'll pursue.
Watkins rewards you when your efforts result in more families using Watkins products. There are three ways this can happen. You can:
1. Help other people obtain the products through retailing. Selling products can result in immediate and ongoing profits, but those profits decrease immediately if you ever reduce your efforts.
2. Establish a group of Consultants through sponsoring. Sponsoring can lead to long-term residual income that, once established, can continue even if you reduce your efforts.
3. Order products for you own personal use. Personal use of products lets you save with the Consultants' discount, and can help you qualify for bonus income. As you build your business through retailing or sponsoring, it can increase the overall discount you get on products for yourself.
What you choose to do with your business and which methods you use are entirely up to you. Full-time, part-time, or hardly-ever-time, you have total freedom to choose the amount of effort you wish to expend.
Regardless of the amount of time you spend, consistent efforts can lead to a significant income (even on a part-time basis). But you won't earn anything if you don't do anything.
Which do you choose?
As a member of the Watkins home-based business team, you can choose any of the following activities for building your business. Our training website is filled with tips for succeeding with all of these methods.
- Wholesale Buying—Buy Watkins products at the wholesale discount for yourself and your family. You can save hundreds of dollars every year over similar quality store brands.
- Catalog Sales—Show the Watkins catalog to people you know and gather orders.
- Party Sales—Present Watkins products to guests at the home of a hostess during informal, fun get-togethers.
- Booth Sales—Display and sell Watkins products at state and local fairs, craft shows, and church bazaars.
- Sponsoring—Let other people know about our business. As they join, your team can sell many more products than you could by yourself, and you can earn significant bonus commissions on your team's overall sales and purchases.
You can earn up to $470 profit on every thousand dollars worth of products you sell to retail customers through catalog sales, parties, or booth sales.
And, if you choose to tell others about this business, you'll typically earn around $50 or so as bonus commissions on every thousand dollars worth of products that your team members sell or use for their own family.
Special Offer | Join Now | Main Menu | Site Map | Contact Us | Request Help
Tour Steps: 1. Introduction 2. How It Works 3. Ways to Earn 4. How Much Can I Earn? 5. What are the Products? 6. Can I Really Succeed at This? 7. How Do I Get Started?
Enter our Monthly Drawing
(for $100 in free Watkins products)
The statements made and opinions expressed on this site are those of Independent Watkins Consultants who are recognized by the Watkins Company as official training and support leaders for the Watkins Home-Based Business opportunity, who have published this website as a free business-building tool for our team member Anne Thomas (Independent Watkins Consultant #052383N). The statements made and opinions expressed on this site are from these field leaders and have not been specifically reviewed by the Watkins Company. Testimonials are based on personal experiences, and we cannot guarantee these same results for everyone.